Monday, November 14, 2011

160 Days Old…November 14, 2011

100_4475Anderson is back to sweet, sunny self! It was rough for a few days when he was sick, but he’s feeling so much better now. He’s back to drinking 6 ounces and the little man is devouring 2 jars of baby food a day. His favorites right now are squash and sweet potatoes. He tolerates bananas, but he hates applesauce so far! I have to write this stuff down otherwise I’ll forget! I blog, not scrapbook!

Anderson has been absolutely fascinated with Jackson lately. Whenever Jackson is in the room he has Anderson’s complete attention. This is great when he’s laughing at Jackson’s antics, but it definitely works to our disadvantage when it’s time for A to eat. I can’t complain too much; it makes me so proud to see how much my boys love each other. These two kiddos are going to have a blast growing up together!

That’s it for today. I’ll see  y’all back in 5 more days!

1 comment:

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?