Thursday, July 26, 2012

415 Days Old...July 26, 2012

Anderson has been a little stinker at school lately! He got put in time out today (baby jail in his crib) for kicking and hitting other kids in the baby room. :( My little bully! I, and his teachers, think that he is getting bored in his class. He moves up in 1 week to his next class, and as sad as I am to see him growing up I know it is time for him to be with the bigger kids.

No new words this week, but Anderson is trying really hard to say "bath" and he laughs whenever I say "doggy." I've just about given up on "Mama" or "Dada" and I'm guessing he'll surprise us with them whenever we least expect it.

That's it for today. See y'all in 5 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?