Wednesday, August 15, 2012

435 Days Old...August 15, 2012

Seriously, Mom...I'm too busy texting to be bothered with taking another picture for my blog! Anderson is such a stinker when it comes to technology. He loves playing with our cell phones, remote controls and cordless phone. If he gets his hands on something that he shouldn't have, and we make the mistake of taking it from him, he pitches a fit. He's such a mess!!!

Anderson is getting so close to saying, "Mama." Right now he'll say "ma....ma" but he's not linking them together, or looking at me when he's doing it. Not that my feelings are hurt or anything, ahem...He's only got a few more weeks to start speaking or we're heading to speech therapy. I'm trying not to worry, but I am. He's so smart, just super stubborn!

See y'all in 5 more days!

1 comment:

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?