Thursday, March 7, 2013

21 Months Old

 

 
 
Okay little guy, I can't believe that you are already 21 months old and that just around the corner we will have your 2nd birthday. You are a delightful little boy still, and have the sweetest personality. You love to be cuddled, but you are fiercely independent, wanting to do everything for yourself, including picking out your breakfast and snacks!
 
You still aren't talking except to say "no" and "bye" and it seems that the more we encourage you to talk, the more you laugh it off. I keep telling myself that you'll speak sooner or later, but I'm so ready to hear you call me "Mama" for the first time.
 
You  have loved the warmer weather, and you really enjoy being outside playing in the yard and with chalk and balls. It's going to be a great spring and summer, and your Daddy and I can't wait to see what you are  up to in the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?