Sunday, April 7, 2013

670 Days Old...April 7, 2013

 
I've figured this little monkey out...If Jeremy is talking with him, Anderson will repeat just about anything Jeremy says. He's said, "Mama, Dada, Bubba, Jack, Nana, Tata, Papa, and he's attempting Gigi." If I ask him to say something, I get nothing.
 
Until today.
 
Anderson is in my Sunday school class at church and I had a bowl of cheese grits. The only way Anderson would get a bite is if he said, "Mama" before each bite. Worked like a charm! Anderson said my name at least 10 times.
 
After the grits were gone, I got nothing. Oh yeah, kid, I"m onto you!!
 
Today's picture was taken at the Montgomery Biscuits game. Anderson went to watch his big brother take the field with the Biscuits. His favorite part? Blue Razzberry Dippin Dots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?