Saturday, July 2, 2011

25 Days Old...July 2, 2011

Whoops! This one almost slipped by me today. Because I'm not looking at a calendar all the time my days tend to slip up on me. Jeremy and I were talking this morning and we both said that we can't believe we are almost at the one month mark with Anderson. The little guy is growing like a weed, and he is still such an amazing baby. He's laid back, calm and very easy going. We have gotten so lucky with this little guy!

We're still on the same schedule of him getting a bottle around 10:00 at night and then he will wake us up by grunting around 2:00. One time we made it from 10 to 3and we were thrilled! He loves to sleep in the morning and then he is pretty alert during the afternoon. Thankfully he still likes to sleep at night for us! He is still constantly getting the hiccups, something that he carried over from utero. They don't seem to bother him much, but they do cause him to spit up occasionally which is always fun for us! We haven't seen his first smile, but he's so close. I just hope he shows it to me first! I guess that's all for today. We'll be back in 5 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?