Wednesday, July 27, 2011

50 Days Old…July 27, 2011

Today is Anderson’s 50 day birthday! I can’t believe that he’s been in our family for that long already. It seems like he was born just yesterday! Not much to report as far as changes for him. He is still balding, oddly enough it’s just on his left side of his head. We’re guessing that he likes to sleep on that side. I would take a picture, but I don’t want to embarrass the little guy and make him self conscious! And although he is still the spitting image of Jackson, I’m starting to see more of myself in him than I ever did in Jackson.

Last night he took a bottle at 9:45 and slept until 3:00 this morning. Jeremy and I were thrilled. Maybe soon he will surprise us and sleep all night, but we can’t complain too much about his schedule. A is like a clock, wanting food every 3ish hours during the day and 4ish at night. We had gone up to 5 ounce bottles, but after he kept spitting up we went back down to 4 ounces and he is doing much better.

I’ve found that Anderson loves to turn his tummy time into an extended nap time. The little guy will sleep for 2 hours on his tummy when I put him down in the floor. I watch him like a hawk when he is sleeping like that because it makes me nervous, but he is so relaxed and comfortable that I let him keep doing it. I can’t wait for him to start turning over to his tummy so he can sleep at night like that since he loves it so much!

Anderson went with Jackson, my Mom and I to the Cattleman’s Mooseum, AL Dept of Archives and History, and the Little White House of the Confederacy today and was perfect! The little guy is so laid back and relaxed that he makes short little outings so easy, as long as it’s not time for a bottle while we are in the car. Then all bets are off!

I guess that’s it for today. Here are his 50 day pics. Enjoy!

100_3673

100_3674

100_3669

Anderson enjoyed his milk at the Cattleman’s Mooseum!

1 comment:

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?