Thursday, September 15, 2011

100 Days Old…September 15, 2011

100_4150

100_4155

Today is Anderson’s 100 Day Birthday! Our sweet little man is doing great, and he’s feeling so much better than a week ago. He’s almost back to his regular bottle schedule, and the spit up issue seems to be returning to normal. He had gained 10 ounces back when his weight was rechecked, and he’s right at 14 pounds again, which makes me very happy! He’s slept until 6:00 for the past two days, and you have no idea how happy that makes us!

Anderson thinks that his big brother Jackson is the best thing ever, and I’m pretty certain the feeling is completely mutual! We can always guarantee smiles and giggles whenever Jackson  is around. I’m so excited about watching my two boys grow up together! Life doesn’t get much better than this!

We’ll be back in 5 days. Y’all take care!

3 comments:

  1. It is so amazing that Anderson is already 100 days old. He is so precious ... all my boys are so precious to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest outfit (on the cutest kid..of course!)

    ReplyDelete

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?