Monday, September 5, 2011

90 Days Old…September 5, 2011

We are 2 days away from Anderson being 3 months old, and I’m shocked at how quickly time has been flying by. Anderson has developed such a sweet personality and he loves to laugh and smile at us. He talks all the time, but he seems to have an aversion to performing in front of the camera. If I pull it out, he clams up; he’s such a little stinker! I did get a video of him this afternoon when he was talking to us. I’ve watched it over and over and I can’t help but smile at how sweet the little guy is. He really couldn’t be an easier baby if he tried, and I know that I’m so blessed to have such a laid back kiddo.
 
Anderson is now taking 6 ounces every 4 hours, but we still haven’t mastered sleeping past 4 in the morning. Anderson has been wetting through his diapers for the past several mornings, and both Jeremy and I are convinced that if that weren’t the case, that he probably would have slept a little later. So frustrating!
 
Anyways, enjoy the pics and video from today. We’ll be back with his 3 month candid shots on Wednesday, and Anderson has a photo shoot scheduled for Saturday for his 3 month pictures. Have a great day!
 
100_4102
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?