Wednesday, October 5, 2011

120 Days Old…October 5, 2011

100_4219

My little pumpkin got a new Halloween costume today and we had to try it on. Aren’t my boys just the cutest thing ever! I’m loving this little pumpkin costume, and he looks so stinking adorable in it!

Anderson is doing great as usual, and we can’t believe that in only 2 days he will be 4 months old! A is taking 6 ounces in his bottles again, and he’s still eating every 4 hours. I’m thinking he weighs around 15 pounds now, but we’ll know for sure when he goes back to the doctor on Monday. We’ve had a few nights lately where he has made it to 4:30 or 5, but it’s never a perfect science, and occasionally he still gets up around 3:00 which is delightful!

Anderson’s is still as laidback and relaxed as ever, and the child is happy all the time. On average I think he cries maybe once a week. We seriously lucked up with this kiddo! We were given a jumperoo from some friends from church, and Anderson loves it. We get tons of sweet smiles and laughs whenever he plays in it, so it’s nice to have another alternative to the swing, bouncer and bumbo seat.

I guess that’s it for today. I’ll be back on Friday with his 4 month candid shots. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?