Tuesday, October 25, 2011

140 Days Old…October 25, 2011

photo

I am continually amazed at how stinking cute my two boys are! Seriously folks, it doesn’t get much cuter than this!

Anderson is still stuck on the fact that 4:00 a.m. seems like the perfect time to wake up for his first bottle of the morning. It’s killing me! Once I’m up, I’m up, and it’s hard to see 8:00 a.m. roll around on the clock and know that you’ve already been up for 4 hours! Oh well, life goes on! It could be worse; he could think that 3:00 a.m. suits him better!

Other than the 4:00 a.m. thing, Anderson is pretty much the most delightful baby on the face of the planet. And even at 4, he’s so sweet and cuddly that he makes it worth it.He still doesn’t cry or fuss, and he’s decided that his big brother is the funniest thing he’s ever seen. I’m head over heels for these two boys!

I guess that’s it for today. See y’all in 5 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?