Sunday, February 12, 2012

250 Days Old…February 12, 2012

100_0266

Little man is doing great right now! He’s back to his normal bottle and food routine and he’s been doing tons of laughing, especially at Jackson. We’ve made an appointment for Friday with the ENT to beg for tubes for him. He’s been on antibiotics almost constantly since Christmas and I’m certain that tubes are the only way we will get any relief from his constant ear infections. At this point I’m sure it’s affecting his hearing; he isn’t babbling much at all, and he’s very quiet. Some of that could be from having a big brother who talks  non stop, but at any rate I think he should be babbling more than he is. I’m confident that our ENT will agree with us and hopefully within the next few weeks we will have Anderson scheduled for surgery.

I guess that’s it for today. I’ll be back in 5 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?