Wednesday, June 6, 2012

365 Days Old…June 6, 2012

100_1522

The sweet, almost birthday boy, taking a bath tonight. I am amazed at how much he looks like me in some pictures. I see Jeremy in Jackson, but Anderson is all mine to claim!

Anderson has had a great few days. He’s learning how to play games with Jackson, mostly ones that involve Jackson chasing him and Anderson running. He just laughs and laughs, and he absolutely adores his big brother.

Tomorrow is Anderson’s birthday. I can’t believe that a year has come and gone, but I’m so thankful that God blessed us with this amazingly sweet little man. I’ll post birthday pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday, Little Man. Nana loves you.

    ReplyDelete

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?