Monday, August 1, 2011

55 Days Old…August 1, 2011

Today was Anderson’s first day of daycare. I was a wreck leaving him this morning. I love his school, and adore the staff there, but it was HARD to leave him today. I did up a “All About Anderson” sheet for his teachers last night and even that got me crying. For 55 days I have cared for him day and night, and to know that someone else would be looking after him was very difficult. As hard as it was, A did wonderful! He stayed on his schedule perfectly, slept well, and was just as laid back and relaxed as his is when he is at home. I was so happy to hear that he had such a good day.

A is still taking 4 oz. every 3 hours during the day and we’ve managed a 5 1/2 stretch at night. I’m guessing he’s somewhere around 12-13 pounds now, and we take him back to the doctor for his 2 month check up on Monday. That’s all for today. Enjoy the pics!

100_3724

Anderson loves his Bumbo!

100_3725

“You may be my big brother, Jackson, but this is MY blog!”

100_3726

Such a cutie pie!

1 comment:

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?