Wednesday, August 31, 2011

85 Days Old…August 31, 2011

It’s hard to believe that we are about to be in September and that Anderson is almost 3 months old! This year is flying by! Anderson is doing great as usual. I got to daycare the other day and his teacher told  me, “I’m so glad he’s such a good baby! He’s always so happy and laid back!” It made me so happy to hear that!

Anderson is still waking up around 4-5 in the morning, and we are pretty tired at this point. I try to count my blessings that he is sleeping from 9 at night until 5 in the morning, but it is pretty exhausting to not remember the last time you slept past 5 in the morning. I know these days will be over soon, so until then Jeremy and I will just take turns getting up at 5!

Anderson is wearing size 2 diapers, and clothes that are 3-6 months. He’s getting to be such a big boy! At his last bottle tonight he took 6 ounces for the first time and kept it down! I’m hoping that keeping his tummy full will help him sleep a little later tomorrow morning.

Here are the pics of Anderson for today, posing on our new loveseat, which he seemed to find thoroughly comfortable. Enjoy!

100_4052100_4053

1 comment:

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?