Tuesday, August 16, 2011

70 Days Old…August 16, 2011

Today is the day that Anderson’s big brother, Jackson, started kindergarten. I wanted him to feel a part of the fun of the day, so I made sure to get a picture of A with his big brother! Jackson was so excited about school, but he made sure to give Anderson lots of hugs and kisses this morning!

Anderson is still on the same schedule, taking a 5 ounce bottle every 4 hours like clockwork. He gave me tons of sweet smiles and giggles yesterday afternoon which I adored! He’s so cute, and his teacher told me at school, “He’s the best behaved baby I’ve got in here!” I’m a proud (and very lucky) Mama! See y’all in 5 days for more pics!

100_3971

1 comment:

  1. I am so enjoying every 5 days with Anderson. Maybe a book in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?