Friday, August 26, 2011

80 Days Old…August 26, 2011

100_4037

It seems as though Anderson’s new favorite time to wake up is 4:00 in the morning. Loads of fun, I tell ya! He goes back to sleep after taking his bottle, but once I’m up, my mind kicks into overdrive and there is no way I can go back to sleep. He’s woken up at 4:00 every day this week, and Jeremy and I are pretty tired! I’m glad he’s not waking up more than that, but it doesn’t make it any easier trying to function. Oh well, these days are numbered!

Anderson is thisclose to rolling over! He’s such a wiggle worm right now! He loves to talk to us, and he’s starting to really get the hang of laughing at us. It’s so much fun!

100_4046

And Anderson has decided that is hand is the most fun toy ever! Forget the paci…Anderson prefers to suck on his entire fist! At least it’s one toy that goes everywhere with us! Y’all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That 4am wake up call is for the birds..but you are right, it won't be long before he gets the hang of it. : )

    ReplyDelete

Anderson is growing like a weed. What do you think about the little guy?